Tracy Le Chang
Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner/acupuncturist
Tracy has been practicing at Sinclair Wellness Centre in downtown Vancouver since 2009 and she enjoys providing integrated treatment to people and families of all ages. Before that, she worked six years as TCM Doctor & Acupuncturist in Jiangsu Provincial TCM Hospital, Nanjing China.
She follows holism by Traditional Chinese Medicine Theory, helps clients to find out the source of the problem, focuses on both the ‘illness’ and the ‘patient’ include body, mind & spirit, works to relieve symptoms, cure the disease and maintenance plus prevention.
- Certificate of Registered Acupuncturist, B.C.
- Certificate of Registered TCM Practitioner, B.C.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Acupuncture & TCM Medicine, China
- Bachelor of TCM / Acupuncture
- Nanjing University of TCM, Sep.1996 ~ Jul. 2001
- Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (NJUTCM) is one of the earliest TCM Universities in China. As the founder and advocator of TCM higher education, NJUTCM enjoys the reputation of “the Cradle of Chinese TCM Higher Education” both at home and abroad.
- NJUTCM, the World Health Organization (WHO) Collaborating Center for TCM, the International Acupuncture
- Training Center designated by the Ministry of Health of China, and the first batches of TCM universities approved by the Ministry of Education of China to receive and train students from foreign countries as well as the Taiwan region.
- May 2009 ~ Now, R. Ac & R. TCM P in Sinclair Wellness Centre, Vancouver
- May 2008 ~ Apr 2009, R. Ac in H & L Integrated Health Care, Vancouver
- Aug. 2000 ~ Jan. 2006, TCM Doctor & Acupuncturist in Jiangsu Provincial TCM Hospital, Nanjing China
- Pain Relief, which includes Shoulder and Neck problems, Back and Leg Pain, Sciatica, Headache and Migraine, Arthritis, Dysmenorrhea, Stomach ache, Dental Pain.
- Gynecological Diseases: Irregular Menstruation, Infertility, PMS, Menopause
- Dermatological Diseases: Eczema, Acne and Herpes Zoster
- Nervous system: Stroke, Facial Paralysis, Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Adverse Reactions to Radiotherapy and/or Chemotherapy
- Psychological related diseases: Stress, Depression and Anxiety, Insomnia, Fatigue
- Obesity, Hyperlipaemia
- Tobacco Dependence